Showtime host Anne Curtis parades through our television everyday with a toned body that makes you want to hit the gym pronto. Good thing everyone has a hint of Anne's fitness do's and don’ts just by lounging on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. And we round up those that can totally help you in achieving that hour-glass bod. Read away <3
1. Find an exercise buddy. Let your best pal motivate you! Take it from Anne, who would run with her gal pals during weekends and end some of her days with a work-out sesh with her gym buff friends.
2. Be mindful of what you eat. Anne loves to eat fruits and veggies, and whenever she feels like eating rice, she always prefers the miracle rice made of Shipataki. Go get started cleaning up your eating habits, too.
3. But never deprive yourself of food that you like. Once in a while, Anne would also post photos of burgers and ice cream on her "cheat days," mostly during weekends. She later revealed in a press conference that in order to get fit, you should occasionally let yourself eat food that you love.
4. Be disciplined. Almost photos after photos posted on her social media accounts were selfies or videos with her running shoes on or with some new gym equipment she’s currently using to tone her body. This just goes to show that for her every cheat day, there goes the rest of the week for exercise.
5. Always remember your #Fitspiration. As Anne would always say, #TheStruggleIsREAL! so don’t expect yourself to achieve a goddess bod without breaking sweat (and lots of it!) Take it from the Princess of All Media who constantly reinvents herself in whatever she does.