Showtime host Anne Curtis parades through our television everyday with a toned body that makes you want to hit the gym pronto. Good thing everyone has a hint of Anne's fitness do's and don’ts just by lounging on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. And we round up those that can totally help you in achieving that hour-glass bod. Read away <3
1.Find an exercise buddy. Let your best pal motivate you! Take it from Anne, who would run with her gal pals during weekends and end some of her days with a work-out sesh with her gym buff friends.
2.Be mindful of what you eat. Anne loves to eat fruits and veggies, and whenever she feels like eating rice, she always prefers the miracle rice made of Shipataki. Go get started cleaning up your eating habits, too.
3.But never deprive yourself of food that you like. Once in a while, Anne would also post photos of burgers and ice cream on her "cheat days," mostly during weekends. She later revealed in a press conference that in order to get fit, you should occasionally let yourself eat food that you love.
4. Be disciplined. Almost photos after photos posted on her social media accounts were selfies or videos with her running shoes on or with some new gym equipment she’s currently using to tone her body. This just goes to show that for her every cheat day, there goes the rest of the week for exercise.
5. Always remember your #Fitspiration. As Anne would always say, #TheStruggleIsREAL! so don’t expect yourself to achieve a goddess bod without breaking sweat (and lots of it!) Take it from the Princess of All Media who constantly reinvents herself in whatever she does.
Nadine Lustre and Yassi Pressman have been best of friends since their biggest break, "Diary ng Panget". Their closeness has remained the same despite their busy schedules. Their colorful friendship has even caught the attention of a teen magazine, making them the newest cover girls for its September issue.
Here are the TOP SIX reasons why they perfectly represent the #BFFGoals:
1. They support each other’s success.
2. They own the stage when they perform.
3. They love twinning.
4. They're both sweet and affectionate with each other.
5. They're both talented and pretty.
6. They're in the same squad and their squad is #Goals too.
Dreamscape has finally released the full trailer of JaDine's much-awaited teleserye, 'Till I Met You. JaDines were quick to trend #TillIMetYouFirstLook just minutes after the trailer was released last night, August 16.
Here are some of their reactions about the trailer:
Camp Sawi held its grand press con on Tuesday, August 9, at Le Reve Pool & Events Place, Quezon City. The cast of the much-awaited dramedy gamely answered questions from the press, including a question on how they actually moved on from their past relationships.
Bela Padilla – Get busy
“Nagtrabaho lang ako ng nagtrabaho, tapos ‘yon,
parang nawala nalang siyang mag-isa.
Wala akong ginawang specific..”
Yassi Pressman – Endure the pain
“Mas okay na maramdaman mo yung sakit tapos
magsawa ka na rin doon sa pain para
ready ka na ulit maging masaya.”
Kim Molina – Just cry it out
“Iniyak ko nalang saka kinanta ko nalang.”
Arci Muñoz – Take your time
“..It really takes time. Kailangang pagdaanan mo siya
para mawala siya completely.”
Andi Eigenmann – Build your own world without him
“Out of sight, out of mind, naniniwala ako sa ganon. The less na ginagawa mo
yung mga bagay na nakakapag-paalala sa’yo sa kanya,
mas madali kang makakapag-move on.”
Was this article helpful? Do you have any love advice you want to share to your poor bessies out there? Just leave it all in the comment box below. Full coverage of the grand press con is available here: http://bit.ly/2adWhdg ❤